HARRY POTTER HISTORY MEME: three historical wizards [3/3] → Newt ScamanderNewton “Newt” Scamander (b.1897) was a famous Magizoologist and author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. He travelled to a hundred countries across five continents researching his book and observing many magical creatures.
Anonymous said: u should totally draw some poc!hermione bein cute man. like readin in her books or tryin 2 tame her wild hair or having to put up with ron and harry.
hermione bein cute and multitasking while she gets dressed or s/t woo
Big Hero 4
I knew this was going to happen
for anyone who’s ever wanted a conclusive list of their favorite HP characters - try out the character sorter, and it’ll give you a list of all your favs!
My top ten were Hermione, Ron, Tonks, Lupin, Sirius, Fred, Neville, Ginny, Harry, Hagrid. My bottom three were Peter Pettigrew, Umbridge, and Fenrir Greyback. I think this was pretty accurate.
“You might have got the impression that there is a little bit more to Aunt Petunia than meets the eye, and you will find out what it is. She is not a squib, although that is a very good guess. Oh, I am giving a lot away here. I am being shockingly indiscreet." - J.K. Rowling.
If the reveal had been that Petunia was a witch ~ Several years after the war, Harry tracks his aunt down to confront her with what he witnessed in the pensieve.
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being inside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over-excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be."
AU: When Harry arrived at Neville’s Christmas party he did not expect to run into old Professor McGonagall.
I’M NOT CRYING
I HAVE HAYFEVER
I HAVE FEELS IN MY EYES
'Dont I get a hug' most cringeworthy line
Creepy boys’ anthem
I am legitimately okay with this and suddenly wish there were no movies in the first place so that more posts like this could exist. So that more people would look at the basic context clues IN the books and imagine things like this.